Why Do Some Marketers Succeed And Most Do Not?
This was a question I saw in the Warrior Forum. It is actually a question worth considering if you are not making money right now. Why do some of us make money online and most do not?
1. Sacrifice something. When the Super Bowl is on they work instead of watching it, or while they are watching it. Virtually everyone who succeeds on the Internet has to give up something to get where they are at.
2. Reinvest profits into outsourcing. Once you make some money put some of that back into automating as much of your business as possible. One way to do that is to pay somebody to do things for you.
3. Do not quit to soon. If you give up too soon you probably really didn’t want to succeed bad enough. To make money quick on the Internet takes a little bit of time when you first start out.
4. Have an exact plan. As you begin to understand how to use the Internet to make money you will develop your own success plan. Then it’s just a matter of following it on a daily basis.
5. Mindset. Some people do not really believe they can succeed. If you do not think you deserve success you need to work on your self-esteem as well as your Internet marketing skills.
6. Lack of money. I do not totally buy this as a reason why some marketers fail. There are many ways to get started online that do not cost any money.
Affiliate marketing is a very good example of this. You can also implement free marketing strategies such as blogging and article marketing to promote your business.
Once you start to make money then you go into the mode of reinvesting some of your profits to automate your business. However, when you first start out you may need to trade some of your time for lack of money.
7. A winner is a loser. This simply means that people who reach any level of success probably have to fail before they get there.
This is okay because everyone who tries to do something online will fail at one time or another. Do not take it personally and just pick yourself up and get back in the game.
8. Inernet marketing skills. The World Wide Web is a very big place and you need to learn how to compete in it.
Probably the most important thing you can learn is how to generate website traffic. If you can master a least one or two meaningful forms of traffic generation your chances of succeeding greatly increase.
If you are not succeeding take a close look at this list. You may want to add some reasons of your own that you feel are causing you to fail. You can also go over to the Warrior Forum. Finds the thread in the Main Forum and read more of the comments by some of the members there.